Our holiday cottage is ideally suited for two people wishing to stay in mid Lincolnshire. We are central to the towns of Sleaford, Grantham, Stamford, Bourne, Spalding and Boston as well as the outstanding City of Lincoln and within easy reach of the coast.
- The front door opens into a large sitting room with an open plan kitchen diner situated at one end. Mains gas cooker, with four burners’, oven and grill. Fitted cupboards, sink, microwave, toaster, fridge/freezer and all the utensils you need.
- The sitting room has a sofa, comfortable chairs, flat screen TV, radio and DVD player.
- A cloakroom with WC and hand basin, leads off the sitting room.
- The bedroom, situated in the original stable block, has exposed beams and stonework. There are two very comfortable single beds with bedside tables and reading lights. A wardrobe, dressing table and chest of drawers provide ample storage.
- Off the bedroom is an ensuite bathroom with power shower, WC and handbasin.
- The utility room has a washer dryer.
- Full central heating and hot water is provided by a combi boiler.
- A small patio area with table and chairs
- Ample parking for cars off road
- Bed linen and towels provided
- All duvets and pillows are fibre filled so suitable for those with allergies
- Broadband is available
- Extra freezer space available
- The Old Stable is dog friendly but please check when booking.
Heckington is one mile away and has all the shops you could possibly need, as well as a medical centre, dentist and pharmacy.